Loop Loc Pool Covers
Choice of green, black, blue, gray or tan to complement your outdoor décor.
Any pool. Any size. Any style. Only Loop-Loc offers you a safety cover designed to provide the ultimate in protection that works for your lifestyle… and your sense of style.
See just how beautiful a safer backyard can be.
There's only one Loop-Loc. Here are 14 reasons why:
- Mesh construction lets rain and melting snow drain right through.
- Loop-Loc is so durable, it's backed by a 15-year pro-rated warranty and so safe, it may reduce your liability insurance.
- Loop-Loc is so lightweight, putting it on and taking it off your pool is a snap.
- Loop-Locblends beautifully into any backyard, with your choice of standard Spring Green or four optional Designer Colors.
- Loop-Loc's patented CABLE-LOC™, GAPGUARD® and SECURE-A-GAP® Child Safety Intrusion Barriers close the gap created when a pool includes raised obstructions located at the cover's edge.
- The polyester bonded thread used in Loop-Loc covers costs almost 10 times more than that used by some of our competitors.
- Double perimeter webbing and double-thick straps give our covers an incredibly high break strength.
- We use extremely high-strength, non-corrosive type 302 grade stainless steel springs for superior weight-bearing capacity.
- Unique brass anchors recess flush with the deck when the cover is removed.
- We sew the webbing to the cover using contrasting white thread, instead of black, to ensure that not a single stitch is missed.
- We use 87% black yarn in our fabric for superior UV stability.
- Chafe strips are manufactured with exclusively virgin material – not "regrind," which tends to stain decking.
- Non-corrosive aluminum tips are double-notched for stability.
- The large X-tacking on Loop-Loc straps is sewn manually for precise placement and maximum strength.
Virginia, 22042, USA
We are a licensed and insured swimming pool company